The Aeron features DRS’ proven uncooled high resolution 17μm VOx thermal imaging technology to provide man detection at up to 3.4 kilometers. The thermal camera utilizes proprietary Image Contrast Enhancement (ICE) to enhance contrast and features continuous digital zoom. Thermal camera options include a choice between the following thermal cameras: 65mm(fixed), 100mm (fixed), 15-60mm(CZ), 35-105mm(CZ), and 50-150mm(CZ). Visible camera options include a choice between either a 30x high definition continuous zoom or a 30x 4K continuous zoom visible camera.
Aeron camera systems are built of hard anodised aluminium construction tested to the environmental IP67 standard and built for use in rugged outdoor environments. The toughened, optically flat glass provides clear images, even at the highest zoom levels and can be kept clean at all times by the integrated wiper unit. Optical encoders for both the pan and tilt axes provide highly accurate positioning and repeatability with self-correcting positioning to counteract any external interference with the pan and tilt head.
The Aeron can be mounted upright or inverted and the tilt camera head can be offset to increase the tilt range and eliminate blindspots immediately below the camera mount. A wide array of mounting accessories are available, including 4” PCD.
- Visible Camera: HD or 4K option
- High Definition 1080p (30x) 4.3-129mm Continuous Zoom
- 4K (30x) Continuous Zoom
- Industry leading 17µm 640 x 480
- Thermal Imager Options: Fixed or Continuous
- Fixed Athermalized 65mm (9.6°) or 100mm (6°)
- Continuous Zoom 15-60mm (40°-10°), 35-105mm (17.1°-5.9°), 50-150mm (12.4°-4.2°)
- HD-SDI or H.264 Video Output
- 360° Pan and Tilt Positioner
- IP67 environmental protection rated
- Optical encoders for accurate positioning and repeatability