The IR-TCM series of uncooled infrared thermography cameras are ideal for demanding radiometric applications. For visualizing or accurately measuring heat distributions the uncooled IR-TCM cameras output detailed radiometric images of up to 2048 x 1536 video resolution and low thermal resolution (NETD). The HD XGA model can operate at up to 2048 x 1536 resolution and 30Hz frame rate in RE mode while the HD VGA model can operate at up to 1280 x 960 resolution and 60Hz frame rate in RE mode.
Both models can output industry-standard Gig-E Vision digital output, Gig-E Vision(R) digital output, and are available with optional subwindows for high-speed imaging.
When equipped with its line of IP67 sealed lenses, the camera is ready for direct outdoor or rugged industrial installations. The camera can also be supplied with interchangeable lenses for laboratory use. To complement the camera system we also provide powerful thermography software.
- Real-time radiometric imaging
- Subwindowing for fast framing
- Versatile interface options
- 2048 x 1536 or 1280 x 960 resolution with RE versions
- Up to 60 Hz standard frame rate
- 7.5 µm to 14 µm spectral range
- -40 °C to 1200 °C temp. range
- High temp. option up to 2000 °C
- NETD 50 mK temperature resolution
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) option