NIT Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) products are based on a proprietary Wide Dynamic Range ROIC technology and offer a Dynamic Range (DR) of more than 140dB in a single image without any external control.
The internal Fixed Pattern Noise correction gives a highly uniform picture in all light conditions with no need for a Look-up table.
The NIT WDR InGaAs sensors use an InGaAs photodiodes array, operating from 900nm to 1700nm with a high QE coupled to a patented Read Out Circuit (ROIC).
The camera modules, WiDy SWIR family, offer different interface compatibility and are extremely easy to use. The digital version is delivered with a full software development kit (SDK), WiDy View, and operates on Microsoft Windows. The analog version gives direct SWIR video flux through composite connection.
Proprietary HMI (WiDyVISION, WiDYCIRENE) delivers advanced image processing including NUC, BPR, Image Enhancement, Zoom and more.
The WiDy SWIR cameras are ITAR-free, ECCN 6A003, available in Compact or Smart version, and are delivered calibrated with software and cables in shock proof cases. Optics and accessories can be supplied as an option.
- Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP) Optimized
- Resolution 640 x 512 or 320 x 256 pixels
- Snapshot InGaAs sensor covering 0.9 – 1.7 μm band
- Power consumption <1.5W
- Logarithmic response offering dynamic range >140dB
- TECless oepration and Stable NUC
- Smart Models include NUC, bad pixel correction/replacement, Image Enhancement and more
- WiDy SWIR cameras are ITAR-free, ECCN 6A003
- Robust aluminum housing offerring optimum size, weight & power consumption