The high sensitivity Quantum Imaging SWIR cameras use a 15um 640 x 512 or 10um 1280 x 1024 format InGaAs detector with integral antiblooming that output from 30-120fps video depending on configuration.
The cameras also offer the unique ability to operate in either a conventional SWIR imaging mode or in Asynchronous Laser Pulse Detection (ALPD). In ALPD mode, the detector serves as a two-dimensional sensor capable of capturing short duration laser pulses and providing the x-y position of those pulses in both daytime and night-time operation. Multiple asynchronous spots can exist simultaneously in the same field of view making the cameras ideal for see-spot operations.
The standard QI-SCD15-M1 can be ordered in 900-1700 nm versions, or visible-SWIR versions with 500-1700nm sensitivity and the QI-SCD15-HD model is available with extended spectral sensitivity (500-1700nm).
- 640×512 resolution, 30-120fps
- 1280x1024 resolution, 30-60fps
- 16-bit digitization
- Low read noise
- SWIR Imaging or ALPD Mode
- Extended spectral response from 0.5um to 1.7um
- Snapshot image capture (to avoid rolling shutter artifact)
- Programmable operation (NUC, AGC, Trigger, ALPD)
- Low Image lag to eliminate image persistence issues