Tamarisk® thermal camera cores use DRS Infrared’s highly sensitive, uncooled Vanadium Oxide (VOx) detector that utilizes patented absorber technology to capture infrared energy in the 8 to 14 micrometer long-wave infrared (LWIR) spectrum. The high-performance Tamarisk is enhanced with market-leading dynamic range, pixel saturation logic, powerful Image Contrast Enhancement (ICE™) and 24-bit RGB color video.
Tamarisk cameras are configurable as either a 17um 320 x 240 or 17um 640 x 480 pixel size and resolution and with a wide variety of lens options.
A radiometrically calibrated model is also available.
- High Contrast Thermal Imaging
- 640 x 480 or 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- 17 µm pixel pitch - excellent image quality w/ smaller weight & size
- Fixed Athermalized lens options with horizontal FOV from 90° to 3°
- Proprietary Image Contrast Enhancement (ICE™)
- Integrated shutter for improved image calibration