Tamarisk® Precision thermal camera cores use DRS Infrared’s highly sensitive, uncooled Vanadium Oxide (VOx) detector that utilizes patented absorber technology to capture infrared energy in the 8 to 14 micrometer long-wave infrared (LWIR) spectrum.
Complete with robust features such as temperature ICE-o-Therms™ for delineating multiple regions with user-defined color parameters, dynamic range switching for optimal performance from -40°C to 550°C and adjustable spotmeter for rapid temperature measurement. The Tamarisk® Precision uses an innovative detector design and precision calibration to provide accurate radiometric temperature data and unparalleled image quality.
The high-performance Tamarisk Precision is enhanced with market-leading dynamic range, pixel saturation logic, powerful Image Contrast Enhancement (ICE™) and 24-bit RGB color video.
Tamarisk Precision cameras are configurable as either a 17μm 320 x 240 or 17μm 640 x 480 pixel size and resolution and with a wide variety of lens options.
- Cost-effective Thermography
- High Contrast Thermal Imaging
- 17 μm 640 x 480 or 17 μm 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- -40° to +550°C dynamic range with auto-gain switching
- Up to 8 user defined temperature thresholds and color parameters
- Toolbox design environment provides custom symbology design
- Superframe mode supports YUV Video and per-pixel temperature data