With unrivaled design and unwavering performance, Tenum™640 precisely balances ultra-small pixel structure with ultra-sensitive microbolometer performance at a remarkable cost advantage. The 10-micron pixel pitch Vanadium Oxide (VOx) technology behind Leonardo DRS’ Tenum™640 is the most advanced uncooled infrared sensor design available to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) today.
This revolutionary detector design enables greater affordability while delivering an uncompromised thermal imaging performance. The high-resolution 640 x 512 array size offers superior long-wave infrared (LWIR) detection at 60 fps and the incredible sensitivity (less than 50 mK NETD) is ideal for a variety of OEM applications.
- Revolutionary uncooled infrared sensor
- 10-micron pixel pitch Vanadium Oxide (VOx) technology
- High resolution 640 x 512 array
- <50 mK (NEDT)
- Image Contrast Enhancement (ICE™)
- Ideal for OEM applications
- Tenum™ Toolbox, design environment for custom symbology & interface development