The Ventus Compact is the latest addition to the Ventus family of advanced Midwave Infrared (MWIR) cameras from Sierra-Olympic Technologies, Inc. Cameras in this product line feature continuous zoom, one-touch autofocus, advanced image processing, and a unified easy-to-integrate software architecture. The Ventus Compact is uniquely equipped with advanced ‘NUC Through Zoom’ calibration and a compact low-SWaP package.
The Ventus Compact delivers IP and HDMI video output as well as 16-bit CameraLink and USB 3.0 digital output. In-camera automatic gain control and advanced digital enhancement allow for flexible and adaptable thermal imaging.
Designed specifically for space-constrained integrations in airborne, handheld, and other low-SWaP applications, the Ventus Compact is the smallest, lightest, and most power-efficient camera in the Ventus product line.
- Noise Reduction
- NUC Through Zoom
- Scene-based/External Flat Field Correction
- Automatic/Manual Gain Control
- Adaptive Contrast Control (CLAHE, LAP)
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Multiple color palettes and White Hot/Black Hot
- Picoblade and FFC hardware interfaces
- Up to 512 GB of Onboard Video Sequence / Still Image Storage
- 1/4-20 & M4 Tapped Mounting Holes
- IP-67 Compatible Mounting