The Viento 67 infrared camera is a rugged, cost-effective thermal imager for outdoor use in perimeter surveillance, unmanned vehicle, and other harsh outdoor applications. The Viento 67 is a fixed focal length, fixed mount, thermal imaging solution offering standard NTSC/PAL composite video output and uncompressed digital output for applications requiring full-fidelity data transmission.
Additional features include custom lens calibration options, color palettes (on digital video only), digital pan and zoom.
- 640 x 480 x 17 μm
- High Resolution
- Uncompressed digital video output
- 8-bit and 16-bit digital video options
- Power, Control, and Video over a single cable (Ethernet)
- Proprietary Image Contrast Enhancement (ICE™)
- Wide array of lens options
- 2-year Warranty
- Compact and Low Power
- Easy Export Models Available