The Vinden 105 and Vinden 150 continuous zoom thermal imaging modules are cost-effective, highly operable CZ thermal imaging packages design for OEM integrators. The product combines the best 17-µm uncooled thermal camera core with elegant, effective continuous zoom optics.
The thermal imaging core offers industry-leading performance with digital and analog/digital interfacing options. The continuous zoom LWIR optics demonstrate superior parfocal performance, zoom boresight, athermalization, and repeatability.
The Vinden EX line offers off-board image processors to provide encoded IP video streams (MPEG/H.264), advanced image processing functions, and additional interfacing options.
- 640x480 resolution, 17-µm pixel pitch
- 17.7°-4.2° HFOV capability (3x Zoom)
- Shutter-based non-uniformity correction
- Analog NTSC/PAL, CameraLink®, or Parallel LVCMOS digital output
- Automatic gain control
- DRS Image Contrast Enhancement (ICE™)
- Athermalized and parfocal continuous zoom lens
- Hard-carbon, IP-67 front element
- Non-ITAR controlled