The Vinden LR series provides long-range thermal imaging with powerful continuous zoom optics in an OEM-friendly package. Several zoom lens options offer a narrow horizontal field of view (HFOV) as small as 1.5° without compromise to optical speed or sensitivity. Highly tuned one-touch autofocus operates quickly and reliably throughout the zoom range.
The Vinden LR’s 12-µm 640 x 480 LWIR thermal imaging core provides high sensitivity at up to 60Hz framerate. The OEM camera module provides on-board image processing, on-board recording and storage, auto-focus, electronic image stabilization, advanced image processing, H.264 IP encoding and more. The long wave infrared (LWIR) camera is regulated under the U.S. EAR regulations (non-ITAR) and can be purchased with a 25-150mm, 25-225mm, or 40-300mm continuous zoom lens.
- 12-µm 640x480 resolution
- 60Hz maximum framerate
- Three lens options between 17.5-1.5° HFOV
- One-touch autofocus
- Analog NTSC/PAL, CameraLink®, and H.264 IP video outputs
- Ethernet control connectivity
- Advanced image processing
- 32GB on-board video storage
- Athermalized and parfocal continuous zoom optics
- Hard-carbon, IP-67 front element
- Non-ITAR controlled