The World's First HD Thermal Imager
The Vayu HD is the world’s first Full High Definition uncooled thermal camera capable of 1080p output. The Vayu HD provides unmatched image resolution, sensitivity, and detector quality for the most stunning thermal imagery ever offered in a stand-alone commercially designed camera.
Tightly integrated camera / lens / processor design.
- Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 12µm pixel pitch
Choose standard analog NTSC/PAL video with standard serial control functions, or streaming video in H.264/MJHPEG format and Ethernet control.
- HD-SDI, IP-Video (H.264/MJPEG)
- 16-bit CameraLink®
- Ethernet or RS-422
Full command set, stand-alone imaging panel.
- Rugged, IP67 Sealed Design
- Athermalized lens with hard carbon coating
- Locking thread mount, ¼ x 20