Learn the Meaning of Value in a Thermal Imager.
The Viento, designed by Sierra-Olympic, offers a convenient, value-priced, simple and easy-to-use camera that delivers high-resolution thermal imagery at an unmatched price. When measured against any LWIR camera, the Viento offers scientists and engineers a useful thermal imaging tool that can’t be beat.
Viento can be programmed at the command level for integration into custom applications. Purchase optional cable sets and Imperx frame grabbers online for your integration needs.
- Simple and easy-to-use
- 320x240 and 640x480 models
- Compact, light-weight, universal, and value-priced thermal imagers
The Viento supports horizontal fields of view (HFOV) from 90° down to 6° in 640x480, and 90° to 3° in 320x240. All versions available with 9Hz frame rates for easy export to virtually any customer worldwide.
- 8-bit / 14-bit digital video
- USB or RS-232 Control
- FOV options: 8 for 640x480, 11 for 320x240
Camera control is via RS232 or USB, with an input power range of 5-16VDC. Power and control can be supplied via the USB connector.
- Available in Laboratory or IP67 housing
- CameraLink digital & NTSC/PAL analog
- Video frame rate and 9Hz models for export